The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. - Psalm 18:2
Remember who made the rocks. Your strength comes from that power! Take shelter in God's promises today with a faith that can't be moved.
He promises to:
- Be with us until the end of this age
- Be our strength, our shield, and our redeemer
- Be present when two or more are gathered in His name
- Love us unconditionally, no matter our mistakes
- To transform our lives if we accept His Word as Truth
May your faith be like the rocks today. Strong, solid, substantial.
GO DEEPER: Philippians 4: 12-13
NEXT STEP: May your faith be like the rocks today. Strong, solid, substantial. What does that look like for you?