His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse, nor his delight in the legs of the warrior; the Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love. ~ Psalm 147: 10-11
God delights in our dependence upon His unfailing hope and our desire to stick with Him.
So how do you stick with God for the long haul? It takes endurance. Like a marathon runner trains the body, faith must be exercised to build endurance. How to do it?
- Standing up for God's truth when it seems impossible to rise.
- Walking with God by practicing prayer and worship
- Conditioning your Love and by serving others sacrificially
- Training your heart and mind through studying God's truth.
- Running the race as you overcome barriers and resistance.
- Finishing strong each day with honor and integrity.
GO DEEPER: Romans 5: 1-8
Next Step: Do you have a training program and training partner to strengthen your Faith?