Pull up a chair and join us around the campfire. This month, we're hanging out and talking about God's love.
(*New Campfire Podcast released monthly on the 15th)
- Listen to Podcast
- Dig in and challenge yourself with the companion study notes
Read: John 21: 15 - 19
- How do you see the relationship between Jesus and Peter?
3 types of love discussed in scripture:
- Eros: Intimate love
- Phileo: Brotherly love
- Agape: God's sacrificial love
At the heart of our daily effort, there's not a soul who doesn't want to be loved.
- The DNA of God is love, injected through Christ into the human soul by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- There is nothing you can do to make God love you less. There is nothing you can do to make God love you more!
What does spending time with God look like for you? Let us know!